Meet The Team
Jerel McCants AIA, LEED Green Assoc.
Mr. McCants mission is to contribute to innovative architectural design and construction methods to residential and commercial markets as a Managing Principal based on his ability to direct staff members and communicate effectively with clients and contractors.
Mr. McCants believes that design is an action that is expressed: an act of many different disciplines uniting in a common cause which he terms “Responsive Architecture”. His mix of small, medium and large (S,M,L) projects has allowed him to maintain a steady firm standing and consistent viability in the global marketplace.
Terry’s main area of responsibility within the firm is in management/oversight which includes: Coordination and directing practice efforts in design, technical specifications and construction administration. He provides his extensive experience and skill set in the solution and problem solving skills of what it takes to deliver the built environment in an efficient, value-added, and pragmatic manner.
Safoura has ten years of experience working for the City of Shiraz, Iran as the Urban Beautification Department Head. While at this position she lead multi-disciplinary professionals to produce federally funded projects throughout the City. Once is the United States, she carried her knowledge to various firms providing public/ private design and coordination services. We are excited to have her unquie skill set contribute to our expanding client base.
Ada has over 30 years’ experience in office management/ administration and human resources and has a degree in accounting. Her responsibilities have covered areas of business operations regarding payroll, bookkeeping, account reconciliation, customer services and vendor relations.
She has worked for various companies in the design and construction fields which has proven to be a valuable skill set when working with industry professionals. Her management of staff and involvement in day-to-day tasks improve our proficiency and response to better serve our clients and consultants.
Ada’s expanded responsibilities covers contract agreements, business development and outreach in the community to promote the firm’s vision and mission statement to enhance our impact into the greater Tampa Bay area and beyond.
Need Help Designing Your Next Project?
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- American Institute of Architects, Tampa Bay Chapter State Director
- Hillsborough County Affordable Housing Advisory Board, Member
- Friends of Tampa Union Station, Board Member
- ACE Mentor Program, Mentor Team Leader
- Certificate in Community Real Estate Development, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Masters of Architecture, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, Tennessee State University, Nashville
- OSD, State of Florida Minority, Women & Service Disabled Veteran Business Certification
- Aviation Authority, Florida Unified Certification Program, DBE for all USDOT federal aid projects
- U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified Business
- New York