Integrity + Innovation + Insight
Designing your home is a very personal and exciting project. Jerel McCants Architects works closely with you to understand your ideal living environment within your budget, to create the image, and to realize the final structure.
Civic & Commercial
Jerel McCants Architecture has worked on a number projects throughout the State of Florida. Our projects range from Educational School renovations to the design of Workshop Facilities. Our clients’ projects have involved challenging solutions to local zoning parameters and existing conditions, creative solutions for energy efficiency plus maximizing building functionality.
We provide services to the United States Departmental Agencies by being certified within the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development program. We can assist in Design-Build scenarios and Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity contracts.
Our Architectural services include: Design through Permit Documents, Permit Construction Documents, Construction Administration, Violations / A.T.F. Coordination, Design / Build, Project Feasibility: Proforma Assistance including special use, design exception, and variances, Conceptual Design and Programming, Space planning, Floor Layouts and Finish selections.
We utilize 3D modeling services for efficient conceptualization and precise planning, bringing your project vision to life with accuracy and clarity.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- American Institute of Architects, Tampa Bay Chapter State Director
- Hillsborough County Affordable Housing Advisory Board, Member
- Friends of Tampa Union Station, Board Member
- ACE Mentor Program, Mentor Team Leader
- Certificate in Community Real Estate Development, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Masters of Architecture, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, Tennessee State University, Nashville
- OSD, State of Florida Minority, Women & Service Disabled Veteran Business Certification
- Aviation Authority, Florida Unified Certification Program, DBE for all USDOT federal aid projects
- U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified Business
- New York
Clients we’ve proudly served:
The Principal Architect of the firm is involved in your project from beginning to completion. We take pride in each project we are involved with, the outcome is just as important to us as it is to you. Our core values are focused on integrity, innovation, and insight.
All this creates an excellent client experience.
Adherence to a moral and artistic code.
Act of introducing novel ideas and methods to common concerns.
A clear understanding of the true nature of the design problem.
Key Design Elements
Sense of Approach
Line of Sight
Let’s start designing your next project.
From conceptualization to execution, we’re dedicated to delivering architectural excellence that aligns with your vision.